Greensboro - Kirkwood Neighborhood
The Kirkwood neighborhood is near Old Irving Park and central Greensboro.
Kirkwood neighborhood is convenient to just about everything in Greensboro, yet it holds a quiet and friendly character that makes the community comfortable and proud.
Most of the well constructed homes in the neighborhood date back to the 1940s. Well maintained yards, and cozy homes are abundant. The average home price can vary from the mid $100s to the upper $200s.
4.5 acre park
- basketball court
- playground equipment
- close to Friendly Center Shoppes, downtown Greensboro, and only seconds from Greensboro Country Club which offers tennis courts, golf courses, pool, and much more club house ameneties.
- Friends of Kirkwood is the neighborhood association. They plan and organize many fun neighborhood events like their famous Fourth of July Parade
Greensboro is located at the intersection of three major interstate highways, Interstates 85, 40 and 73, in the Piedmont region of central North Carolina.
Greensboro , North Carolina is a college town that offers something for everyone. From greatrestaurants, to theater, to world-recognizesporting events and entertainment, there is literally so much to choose.
Greensboro is a place of beautiful parks and gardens from the popular Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden to Greensboro Arboretum.
In addition, it is a city that thrives on being an eco-friendly environment and has the Greenway - the only one of its kind in North Carolina.
Greensboro also has many other wonderful community attractions, restaurants, hotels, neighborhoods, and more to offer to its residents and visitors. Residents speak to the fact that Greensboro is a "friendly" city and neighborhoods have been in existence for long periods of time, making them more family-friendly places for raising children, or having pets.
It is easy to get to Greensboro, so please come visit us. And, once you are here, we hope you will stay.
To sell your home, or to buy a home, please contact our team today:
Warmath Realty Group
Call or Text: 336-317-6556
Greensboro - Kirkwood Neighborhood Properties
- Browns Summit
- Greensboro - Adam's Farm
- Greensboro - College Hill Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Fisher Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Forest Oaks
- Greensboro - Guilford Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Hamilton Lakes Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historic Aycock Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historical Aycock District
- Greensboro - Irving Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Kirkwood Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Daniel Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Jeanette
- Greensboro - Latham Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lindley Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Montibello
- Greensboro - River Hills Plantation Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Starmount Forest Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Sunset Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Westerwood Neighborhood
- High Point
- Northwest Greensboro
- Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Crutchfield Farms
- Oak Ridge - Linville Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Lakes
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Plantation
- Oak Ridge - Pepper Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Weatherstone
- Pleasant Garden
- Summerfield - Henson Farm
- Summerfield - Totter Ridge
Copyright 2020 Triad MLS, Inc. of North Carolina. All rights reserved.