Greensboro - Irving Park Neighborhood
Irving Park neighborhood is a historical and absolutely lovely neighborhood.
Irving Park neighborhood was built upon this 350 acre golf course and facility and has some of the most grand and expensive homes in Greensboro.
The neighborhoods founder built a home at 700 Country Club Dr. This home exemplifies the beauty and elegance of the homes in this community. With almost 11,000 sq feet and 20 rooms, this home expresses the magnificent history of this golf course community. Other homes in the area can price anywhere from the $100,000s and well up into the $1,000,000. It is a beautiful community with great history and culture.
Irving Park community is part of the Guilford County School District. To find which public schools are assigned to this area, you may use the School Assignment Locator. There are also a number of private associations that are close to this community. Some of these include: St. Pius X Catholic School, Greensboro Day School, American Hebrew Academy, and Caldwell Academy.
Irving Park Attractions
- Greensboro Country Club
- established in 1909
- 2 golf courses with beautiful greens
- indoor/outdoor tennis courts
- fitness center
- several dinning rooms
Greensboro is located at the intersection of three major interstate highways, Interstates 85, 40 and 73, in the Piedmont region of central North Carolina.
Greensboro , North Carolina is a college town that offers something for everyone. From greatrestaurants, to theater, to world-recognizesporting events and entertainment, there is literally so much to choose.
Greensboro is a place of beautiful parks and gardens from the popular Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden to Greensboro Arboretum.
In addition, it is a city that thrives on being an eco-friendly environment and has the Greenway - the only one of its kind in North Carolina.
Greensboro also has many other wonderful community attractions, restaurants, hotels, neighborhoods, and more to offer to its residents and visitors. Residents speak to the fact that Greensboro is a "friendly" city and neighborhoods have been in existence for long periods of time, making them more family-friendly places for raising children, or having pets.
It is easy to get to Greensboro, so please come visit us. And, once you are here, we hope you will stay.
To sell your home, or to buy a home, please contact our team today:
Warmath Realty Group
Call or Text: 336-317-6556
Greensboro - Irving Park Neighborhood Properties
- Browns Summit
- Greensboro - Adam's Farm
- Greensboro - College Hill Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Fisher Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Forest Oaks
- Greensboro - Guilford Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Hamilton Lakes Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historic Aycock Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historical Aycock District
- Greensboro - Irving Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Kirkwood Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Daniel Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Jeanette
- Greensboro - Latham Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lindley Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Montibello
- Greensboro - River Hills Plantation Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Starmount Forest Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Sunset Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Westerwood Neighborhood
- High Point
- Northwest Greensboro
- Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Crutchfield Farms
- Oak Ridge - Linville Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Lakes
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Plantation
- Oak Ridge - Pepper Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Weatherstone
- Pleasant Garden
- Summerfield - Henson Farm
- Summerfield - Totter Ridge
Copyright 2020 Triad MLS, Inc. of North Carolina. All rights reserved.