Greensboro - Fisher Park Neighborhood
Fisher Park is one of the three local historical districts in Greensboro. The other two are College Hill and Aycock neighborhoods. Fisher Park is named for Captain John Fisher, who donated 28 acres of his land to be developed into a "Suburb" of Greensboro City.
Homes can rage between the $100,000s to middle to upper $300,000s. This is a one of a kind neighborhood with value and prestigious homes that carry tons of classic character and charm.
Guilford County School website will allow you to research or access any information regarding the schools or the curriculum in place. If you would like to search which schools are assigned to Fisher Park neighborhood please use the School Assignment Locator.
Fisher Park Attractions:
- Neighborhood Association
- Follow this link for more information about fun events for kids, contest, and the history behind this district
- In walking distance to the Grasshoppers Stadium
- Latham Park
- baseball fields
- basketball courts
- Lathem Park Greenway
- 1.2 mile pat that links to the Lake Daniel Greenway
Greensboro is located at the intersection of three major interstate highways, Interstates 85, 40 and 73, in the Piedmont region of central North Carolina.
Greensboro , North Carolina is a college town that offers something for everyone. From greatrestaurants, to theater, to world-recognizesporting events and entertainment, there is literally so much to choose.
Greensboro is a place of beautiful parks and gardens from the popular Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden to Greensboro Arboretum.
In addition, it is a city that thrives on being an eco-friendly environment and has the Greenway - the only one of its kind in North Carolina.
Greensboro also has many other wonderful community attractions, restaurants, hotels, neighborhoods, and more to offer to its residents and visitors. Residents speak to the fact that Greensboro is a "friendly" city and neighborhoods have been in existence for long periods of time, making them more family-friendly places for raising children, or having pets.
It is easy to get to Greensboro, so please come visit us. And, once you are here, we hope you will stay.
To sell your home, or to buy a home, please contact our team today:
Warmath Realty Group
Call or Text: 336-317-6556
Greensboro - Fisher Park Neighborhood Properties
- Browns Summit
- Greensboro - Adam's Farm
- Greensboro - College Hill Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Fisher Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Forest Oaks
- Greensboro - Guilford Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Hamilton Lakes Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historic Aycock Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historical Aycock District
- Greensboro - Irving Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Kirkwood Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Daniel Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Jeanette
- Greensboro - Latham Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lindley Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Montibello
- Greensboro - River Hills Plantation Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Starmount Forest Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Sunset Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Westerwood Neighborhood
- High Point
- Northwest Greensboro
- Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Crutchfield Farms
- Oak Ridge - Linville Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Lakes
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Plantation
- Oak Ridge - Pepper Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Weatherstone
- Pleasant Garden
- Summerfield - Henson Farm
- Summerfield - Totter Ridge
Copyright 2020 Triad MLS, Inc. of North Carolina. All rights reserved.