Greensboro - College Hill Neighborhood
College Hill is one of three historical neighborhoods in Greensboro. The other two are Fisher Park and Aycock. College Hill is Greensboro's first neighborhood and was settled in the 1840s and 50s. With the city's support and funding assistance, residents have rehabilitated many of the 19th century homes and buildings.
The narrows roads are lined with colorful homes and filled with pedestrians coming and going to all the local small restaurants and coffee shops. It is filled with plenty of energy and personality! Home prices can range anywhere from the low $100,000 to the low $300,000.
Guilford County Schools website can answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding the schools and curriculum of the area. If you would like to search for the schools that are assigned to this neighborhood please visit the School Locator.
College Hill Attractions:
- Peabody and Springdale Park
- Greensboro College and UNCG
- oldest fire hall (now a general store) on 547 Mendenhall Street
- Neighborhood Association
Greensboro is located at the intersection of three major interstate highways, Interstates 85, 40 and 73, in the Piedmont region of central North Carolina.
Greensboro , North Carolina is a college town that offers something for everyone. From greatrestaurants, to theater, to world-recognizesporting events and entertainment, there is literally so much to choose.
Greensboro is a place of beautiful parks and gardens from the popular Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden to Greensboro Arboretum.
In addition, it is a city that thrives on being an eco-friendly environment and has the Greenway - the only one of its kind in North Carolina.
Greensboro also has many other wonderful community attractions, restaurants, hotels, neighborhoods, and more to offer to its residents and visitors. Residents speak to the fact that Greensboro is a "friendly" city and neighborhoods have been in existence for long periods of time, making them more family-friendly places for raising children, or having pets.
It is easy to get to Greensboro, so please come visit us. And, once you are here, we hope you will stay.
To sell your home, or to buy a home, please contact our team today:
Warmath Realty Group
Call or Text: 336-317-6556
Greensboro - College Hill Neighborhood Properties
- Browns Summit
- Greensboro - Adam's Farm
- Greensboro - College Hill Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Fisher Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Forest Oaks
- Greensboro - Guilford Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Hamilton Lakes Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historic Aycock Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Historical Aycock District
- Greensboro - Irving Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Kirkwood Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Daniel Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lake Jeanette
- Greensboro - Latham Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Lindley Park Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Montibello
- Greensboro - River Hills Plantation Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Starmount Forest Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Sunset Hills Neighborhood
- Greensboro - Westerwood Neighborhood
- High Point
- Northwest Greensboro
- Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Crutchfield Farms
- Oak Ridge - Linville Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Lakes
- Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge Plantation
- Oak Ridge - Pepper Ridge
- Oak Ridge - Weatherstone
- Pleasant Garden
- Summerfield - Henson Farm
- Summerfield - Totter Ridge
Copyright 2020 Triad MLS, Inc. of North Carolina. All rights reserved.